Recruitment in Pakistan must be carried out through a firm, holding valid OEP license. Our license No. is MPD/0824/LHR.
1: Al-Furqan Enterprises, Lahore Pakistan , required following documents for recruitment of manpower to process the cases:
- An Appropriate Power of Attorney
- A Letter of Demand
- Authorization Letter by the employer to the Embassy to get visas endorsed (only of Saudi Arabia)
2: The documents of An Appropriate Power of Attorney and a Letter of Demand are required to be attested as under:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of employment.
- The Embassy of Pakistan in the country of employment.
The documents of Authorization Letter only be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the host country (only for Saudi Arabia)
3: On receipt of the power of attorney and letter of demand we have to obtain a written permission from protector of Emigrant (Government of Pakistan) to recruit manpower for our principals as demanded. Without this section we cannot advertise of the jobs.
4: A Foreign Service Agreement between Al-Furqan Enterprises, as a First Party on behalf of employer and the emigrant (employee) as a Second Party are requirement to be signed and approved by the Protector of Emigrant (Govt. of Pakistan). This F.S.A. contains all the terms and conditions laid down by the employer.
5: Each Emigrant is required to produce a Medical Certificate.
6: In case of countries where visas are endorsed by their Embassy, we submit passport for endorsement of visas. In some countries where visas are issued by name (individually), thereafter we finalize the selection and then wait for the employer to obtain visas, and all other formalities are completed after the receipt of visas.
7: Time-frame for processing cases:
- Permission obtaining from Protector of Emigrants Govt. of Pakistan. 1 to 2 days
- Advertisement and Provisionally Selection 4 to 10 days
- Visa Endorsement by Embassy / Consulate 4 to 12 days
- Personal Insurance 1 to 2 days
- Signing and Approval of F.S.A by (Emigration Office) 1 to 2 days
- Ticketing 1 to 2